Monday, February 13, 2012

Major League Fishing : Season Opener

I just had to write a quick blog entry on the MLF season opener on Lake Amistad that I watched today.  I knew before my brother bought the program that we were not going to pass up the opportunity to watch the show at almost any cost (us begin the fishaholics that we are).  Let me tell you first hand that for $2.99, this show was a STEAL.  This was one of the best fishing programs I think I have watched in a long time.  I believe the entire show was approximately 115 minutes long and 110 minutes of that was actually getting to watch anglers go through their thought process and make on-the-second decisions.



Each episode is split into stages.  In each stage there is a group of 8 anglers fishing against each other to achieve a top 4 finish and move on--similar to a bracket style competition.  I thought the tournament might  lose some of its "umph" with anglers being able to catch as many fish possible during competition, but boy was I wrong!!  I will leave y'all with a couple of teaser photos from the action and let you watch it yourselves to see how great you think it is.  I would give some more detail on what happened also, but I think I am going to sit down and watch the entire show again.  AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment