Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ProPatterns : The Fishing Shows Just Keep Coming!

In my last post I wrote about MLF Fishing and how great I thought it was despite my original ideas.  Since then I have started watching more and more of the ProPatterns videos.  ProPatterns took on a neat approach, filming an individual elite angler for an entire practice day prior to that respective 2011 event.  I needed to really catch up on sleep last night after spending the last couple of days scrambling to catch up with school before leaving tonight for a college event on Lake Wheeler, but that didn't happen.  Between Gerald Swindle's comedic show and Aaron Marten's informativeness, it was really tough to turn off the computer and call it a night.



These shows definitely take on an approach in professional fishing like none have before.  They give you complete access to the actual practice days of the elite anglers.  They are scrambling around, not trying to catch a couple of good looking green fish for TV, but trying to find fish in order to get paid!  You can sense the urgency in each angler as they try to establish a pattern.  Even with them being preoccupied with finding fish and not entertaining viewers, most of the anglers do a great job of explaining their mindset and giving reasoning for their decision making.  If you read my last post and ordered the MLF show, you probably were not disappointed!  I encourage you to check out ProPatterns website and buy an hour long video of your favorite angler and check it out for yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment